Interested in joining the Darkglass team?
Are you passionate about all things bass and music? Do you dream of making the most top-notch products in the industry?
Embedded Software Engineer (Full time)
- Lead the development of embedded software systems.
- System design and architecture.
- Project planning/task definition and prioritization/team coordination.
- Implement firmware for resource-constrained real-time systems.
- Device/hardware drivers.
- Embedded audio applications.
- Write comprehensive and intelligible technical documentation.
- Participate in the design, testing, debugging, and validation of mixed-signal electronics.
- Hardware requirements definition and component selection
- Design review
- Debugging of hardware prototypes (e.g. being comfortable around an oscilloscope
- Design/implement/maintain build and test systems.
- Good understanding of the C/C++17 programming languages.
- Experience working with real-time embedded systems (on bare-metal or RTOSes).
- Experience using embedded communication protocols such as UART, I2C and SPI.
- Experience with board bring-up and debugging hardware prototypes.
- Basic familiarity with digital audio systems (audio interfaces, DAWs, other audio processing/analysis software).
- Experience in Audio DSP development for embedded systems.
- Experience working with BLE (GATT) or USB-HID class A-devices.
Begins: As soon as possible
Work extent: Permanent contract
Possible remote work
Location: Elimäenkatu 20 A, Helsinki,
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- High level of autonomy, and the possibility to work on a broad range of tasks according to preference.
- Strong decision-making impact, both in terms of technologies and product design.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!