Interested in joining the Darkglass team?
Are you passioned about all things bass and music? Do you dream of making the most top-notch products in the industry? Then maybe you should look here!
Interested candidates, please send CV and/or work portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Unless otherwise specified, all positions are full-time and based in Helsinki, Finland.
+ Embedded Systems Engineer
Darkglass Electronics is looking for an effective and dedicated embedded systems engineer to develop and implement digital control systems which will complement our analog audio systems.
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, designers and manufacturing operators developing the next generation of Darkglass Electronics products, which will be used by thousands of musicians worldwide.
- Extensive background in electrical/electronics engineering and hardware development.
- Extensive experience developing real solutions using Atmel ARM microcontrollers.
- Proficient in C, C++
- Extensive experience designing PCB layouts.
- Proficient in Assembly programming and optimization.
- Audio engineering or musical background.
- Experienced in Altium Designer.
- Experience prototyping and debugging PCBs.