200W Bass Amplifier
The Microtubes 200 is slimmer and lighter than ever. Packed with Aux-in and headphone output for quiet practicing and an intuitive push potentiometer for the mute and master control. Pre/bypassed DI XLR Out with switchable ground lift making these amps reliable for all sorts of musicians with an ample array of possibilities.
Use this jack to connect your instrument via a standard ¼” mono cable.
This knob controls the amount of distortion that the Microtubes B3K® Engine will deliver. It will change from a soft warm overdrive to a massive modern distortion sound.
Use this knob to mix between the Clean signal and the Distortion signal (Microtubes B3K® Engine).
+-12dB at 80Hz. Use this knob to change the low-end content of the signal.
+-12dB at 1kHz. This knob controls the low mid content of the signal.
+-12dB at 3kHz. This knob controls the high mid content of the signal.
+-12dB at 5kHz. Use this knob to change the high content of the signal.
Use this knob to control the overall volume of the amplifier. Use this push knob button to mute the amplifier.
Width: 15 cm / 6″
Length: 15.7 cm / 6¼”
Height: 5.2 cm / 2″
Weight: 0.965 kg / 2.12 lb
Use this connector to connect the amplifier to your cabinet. This Speakon combo jack allows for either Speakon or ¼” speaker cable operation.
Use this control to lift the ground of the DI XLR output. If you are experiencing ground noise in your DI signal try changing the setting of this control.
Use this connector to send your bypass signal to the console, mic preamp, interface, etc. The DI OUTPUT delivers only the bypass DI signal.
Use this connector to feed electric power to the amplifier. 100 – 230 VAC, 50-60Hz.
Use this Switch to release the audio energy from your bass.
Connect your Headphones and enjoy the analog cabinet emulation.
Use this connector to play music from your laptop, phone, MP3 player, etc. This input is routed only to the headphone output without cabinet emulation.
· There are no user-serviceable parts inside the amplifier. Do not open the amp.
· Never use the amp in a high moisture environment or near liquids.
· The Microtubes 200 can deliver more than 100 dB of power. Exposure to this level of sound can damage your hearing. Always use proper hearing protection when exposed.
· The Microtubes 200 can deliver more than 200 watts. Be sure that your speaker cabinet is able to deliver that power.
· Do not cover the vent holes. The fan and vent holes are part of the cooling system of the amp. Covering the vent holes can lead to overheating and damage to the amplifier.
· Do not use an instrument cable as speaker cable. An instrument cable is not designed to deliver the type of power sent from the amplifier to the speaker.
In the interest of continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at www.darkglass.com
The manufacturer claims that the above product fulfills the requirements as set by EN55013, EN55020, EN60555-2, EN60555-3, RoHS, WEEE.